Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Toooday~

Today was biiirthday day!
Not my birthday, but my friend's birthday! He turned 31~ yaay! Haha, so I did my outfit and makeup well in time for taking the train to Stockholm to have cake.

It was really nice to meet the people there and we were actually served LCHF dinner which was really nice ^__^
The cake wasn't lchf but I had a slice anyway and drank rooibos tea to it. No pictures were taken sadly ;___;; but everything was so nice :3 met people I haven't seen for a year, nice reunion!


Crappy elevator shoot of my outfit. Dress and belt from yesterday,
long short sleeved cardigan from Amisu.
No matter how hard I tried, I failed getting a good pic of makeup :<
Showing off my hair a bit

Such a crappy friend I am for only taking pics of myself today T_T 
but  it was soooo busy!

No comments: